Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i'm really sory

my switheart i'm sory coz i scream at u.. i cn't cntrol myself i felt very angry n jlez.. i dn't knw how to cntrol it.. i'm sory 4 mke u cry.. in deep of my heart.. i never mean it.. i dn't knw why i be lke tht.. u knw i really luv u tht's why i really jlez.. i really hate tht boy.. he mke our relationship be like this..i knw he like u n try to get u from me.. mybe other people will judge i the one who really bad.. the one who start fighting.. and all people will say nazrul is gud,mature but me? like childish right? i really hate to be like this.. i wnt u to knw i be like coz of u.. coz i really2 luv u.. i never want u to lost in my life..i really need u evry sec in my life.. i knw we haven't meet yet..n nazrul d one who u alwys meet.. myb u not hve coffident wit me.. but pleaz trust me.. i never lie u n i really crius loving u.. i juz have u in my life.. i ignore other gurls juz for u.. coz i luv u so strong... i hope u understand tht.. i'm really sory 4 cntrol ur life.. i knw i juz ur bf.. i cn't do like tht.. i'm really2 sory..syg..
 I LOVE U HNEY I HOPE U N ME WILL LAST FOREVER
STAY LOVING EACH OTHER UNTIL D END OF OUR LIFE 
sincere from my heart for u.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment