Wednesday, August 18, 2010

TO THOSE I LOVE THE MOST

when i'm gone,release me let me go.. i have so many thing to see and do at the other world.. you must not tie yourself to me with tears.. be happy that we had so many years, i gave you all my loved and i thank you for the love that you shown for me.. but now the time have come the time for me to go.. so grief me with your pray..the let your grief be comforted by trust..it's only for a while that we must part away.. so bless your heart with our memories.. i won't be far away for life must be go on.. so if you need me,call and  i will come.. though you can't see or touch me..i be near with u..and if u listen with your heart.. you be hear me.. all of my love always around you soft and clear..and then when you must come this way alone.. i greet you with smile and welcome you home to my heart hney

No comments:

Post a Comment