Monday, January 17, 2011

I REALLY HOPE U WILL UNDERSTAND..

i dn't know wht suppose i write rght now.. i also dn't know what's my feeling right now.. i'm sory.. i know u boring with me.. but i never mean to make u boring honey.. i'm very busy stdying this year.. i go to college for study not for meeting other gurl.. why u dn't trust me.. i never lie u.. all the time i know is i always want to be with u.. but i dn't know what's in your mind? 


did i had do sumthing wrong before with u? the question is WHY U DN'T TRUST ME??? CAN U TRUST ME AS I TRUST YOU BEFORE?? i know.. u have no confident with me.. i really know that..but i keep quite.. i never ask u.. coz i dn't want we fight again.. this year i try to change for u.. for our relationship.. but u dn't see that.. i dn't know what i want to say anymore.. 


all my words juz a rubbish for u.. no point for what i;m talking about.. it juz waste ur tyme hear for my words.. reading all my writting.. yeah i know that really waste ur tyme for hear this words again and again.. but what should i say?? i dn't have the power to change all this life.. u think i like to live my life like this??


 i never ask Allah to make this thing happen.. i never ask to born as busy like this.. the things that always ask from Allah is i want 
to be eppy with my my sweetheart and to spending all my time juz for u.. that was what i ask evryday from Allah.. ATIKAH


u also say.. trust is the main the of the relationship.. now why? why u dn't trust me? why dn't u understand me?? i really hope u understand me.. all i do is for us.. for our future not juz my future.. that the really thing i wn't u to understand..but.. nevermind.. if u already boring with me.. 


i know i cn't make u eppy.. juz find other boy that u always cn meet him,,pleaz forget me n go find other better boys that will make u eppy.. not find the stupid boy like me..i'm sory for not make u eppy.. n i'm sory for hurting u.. but.. believe me.. i never mean that.. gud bye.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment