Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You Know That I Love You..

i hope u know tht i really luv u.. maafkan i.. bkn mksd i nk wt cm nie.. wad tht i read it really scratch my heart.. i dn't know wad cn i do anymre to frget about tht..


mne mngkin i bnci u.. u lh org yg plg i syg.. smpai biler2 pn i ttap syg kt u.. i x tpu syg.. i terlalu cntekn u..
tp np.. tp np sume nie jd..


i really hope tht God take away all my memory so tht i can foget about tht..
why.. why it so hard 4 me to frget about tht..
pleaz get out from my mind i beg u my bad memory..
pleaz fly away from my mind n never return back..


maafkn kn i da wt u cdey.. bkn 2 mksd i..
u x twu ape yg i rse skrg.. dan u x kn prnah twu n u x kn prnah fhm..
i pn da x twu lg cm ne nk pjuk hati i..


ape yg pnting i nk u twu yg i slalu cntekn syg..
i luv u.. i luv u so much..


To: My Own Heart
pleaz.. i beg u heart.. pleaz get better for ur owner's.. i need u to get really better for my life n for my love..
pleaz.. help me to eraser all that bad memory.. i dn't need that bad memory anymore.. cause it will make my heart broken again.. pleaz get out bad memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment