Monday, March 26, 2012

Experience Teach Us To Be A Better Person :)

Firstly, hi syg! :D then hi everybody! :) did you all agree that experience is a very good teacher for us? as for me I really really agree for that. In my past time I used to be a bad guy, I do not really care about other's people feeling, I just simply say whatever I want to say, I also doesn't wanna take other's people opinion and I'm a hot-tempered person before. But since a day I know her in my life, I learn how to be a better person. Everyday I wanna change to a better person and I have changed because of her. She have taught me a lot of thing and lastly I realize and I try to be a better person, I do not want to hurt other's people feeling anymore especially her the person who i really love. I wanna be perfect in her eyes and I want to do the best for her too :) Like I already say to her "My Future Is Also Your Future Sweetheart :)" I want to spend the entire of my life with her and I never wanna let her go. I do really love her :) she's made my day brighter than before. I promise to always make her happy, I don't wanna see her tears anymore. It is a really big fault that I have done last night, I should not make you cry I'm really sorry syg, I promise it won't happen again. I will changed for you. I have learn from experience, that fighting just can let our relationship to be worst so that we have to avoid it together, shall we do that huney? :) Yes of course we can :D I love you :) ;) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment