Tuesday, March 27, 2012

People With A Stinky Heart

I'm was really weird with a person like this, what the beneficial thing that you can get if you use to get jealous with other people's successful? There is one person at my practical place got this disease, called STINKY HEART, very disgusting to say this disease right? Yes i'm insulting you because for me you're really the idiot person in this world for trying to make a mess with me. I get higher marks than you, so what? That is not a reason for you to get jealous for that case until you want to cheat the consultant by putting a zero marks for me. That was a really funny action haha =_= whatever is this, lastly I will make sure that I will win over you. I will never let someone to do something bad to me. At last you will get it from me so then you will learn a lesson, a very good lesson I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment