Sunday, March 25, 2012

I Love You That's All I Really Know :)

In my life there is one person that can make my life full of happiness, glory and full of hope this person really make all my wish come true, I really love her. Every second in my life all that i need is to be with you. You know I can't imagine how will I survive without you in my life because you are my heart, my soul and my everything. I really really appreciate all the thing that we have been through together, all the experience make our love more strong. I desperately need you in my life sweetheart, all that I know is I love you and i really  want you to complete my life to be my friend,be my sister, be my teacher, be my girlfriend, be my wife and to be the mother of our child :) In this peaceful night I wish all my dream will come true with the person who I really love. I love u so much syg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment